New Chichen Itza Day Trip from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Friday September/22/2023 *To guarantee your participation in the Chichen Itza Day Trip for tomorrow, we recommend you book as soon as possible, as places are running out quickly.
Book now & pay later
- Secure your spot while staying flexible
- Book by WhatsApp and pay when boarding
- Free cancellation Up to 24 hours in advance
Immerse yourself in one of the Wonders of the World and cultural heritage of the Yucatan on a day trip with comfortable round-trip transportation from your hotel in Cancun, Costa Mujeres and Riviera Maya. The day’s itinerary includes: swimming in the beautiful sacred Mayan Saamal cenote, tour of Chichen Itza with a certified guide and free time to discover the Mayan city on your own, brief visit to the magical town of Valladolid and regional buffet lunch.
- Swim in the beautiful Saamal sacred cenote
- Visit to Chcihen Itza with a certified guide and free time
- Regional buffet lunch
- Comfortable roundtrip transportation from your hotel
- Pick up at your hotel from Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Certified bilingual guide
- Free time in Chichen Itza
- Swim in the majestic Saamal sacred cenote
- Typical regional buffet lunch
- Short visit to the main square of Valladolid
- Chichen Itza entrance fee (30 usd per adult / 5 usd per child) to be paid on the day of the tour
- Lockers and life jackets
- Federal tax for introducing sports cameras in archaeological zones
We will pick you up at your hotel in Cancun, Costa Mujeres, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Riviera Maya, if we do not have availability in your accommodation, we will assign you the closest meeting point to your hotel.
You will receive the pick-up time one day before the tour, each hotel has a different pick-up time, please check your email or you can contact us by WhatsApp if you do not receive your confirmation one day before the tour.
1. Cenote Saamal – 2 hours approx • Admission Ticket Included
You can swim, if you wish, in this beautiful sacred cenote of the Mayan Culture and immerse yourself in its crystalline and refreshing waters. The cenotes, also known as “eyes of water” were of great importance for the Mayans, from a ceremonial point of view to for survival.
2. Chichen Itza – 3 hours approx • Admission Ticket Not Included
Here you will have a guided tour of the Mayan ceremonial center Chichén Itzá accompanied by one of our certified guides, later you will have free time to get to know the Mayan city on your own.
3. Valladolid – 30 minutes approx • Admission Ticket Free
We will make a brief visit to the main square of the beautiful picturesque town of Valladolid named as Magical Town for preserving the architecture and traditions of the locals. *If the health authorities of the place do not allow the descent, a brief stop will be made only above the transport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is suggested to wear comfortable clothes for walking
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- If you will swim in the cenote, you must bring a bathing suit
- It is suggested to bring an extra change of clothes
- We recommend bringing an umbrella, hat and sunscreen as it is a completely open area
- Tour duration and activities may vary based on weather conditions and other factors
- The pick-up times at the hotels, itinerary and return time may be affected by issues beyond our control such as weather or traffic.
- Most travelers can participate
- Reservations less than 24 hours in advance will be subject to availability.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund, if you cancel with less time, arrive late or do not show up, no refund will be offered.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Can you do Chichen Itza in a day?
Yes, it is possible, the pick up for the tour to Chichen Itza starts at 7 am and lasts all day, the return time will depend on which hotel you are staying at. Definitely if it is possible to do Chichen Itza in one day
Can you see Chichen Itza without a tour?
Absolutely, you can visit Chichen Itza without a tour, however, most tourists prefer to do it by hiring a tour because they have all the inclusions and meticulous logistics so that you only worry about enjoying the day.
How much is Chichen Itza tour from Cancun?
This all day tour with ceote, lunch and Valladolid included has a cost starting at 59 usd for the classic tour.
Is Chichen Itza worth visiting from Cancun?
It is well worth a tour as it is one of the 7 Wonders of the World, the tour to Chichen Itza It is well worth from Cancun and from any part of the Riviera Maya
What is the best day experience in Chichen Itza?
There are different variants of the Chichen Itza tour: Clasico, Plus and Premiere, the Chichen Itza Clasico tour is the most popular day trip to Chichen Itza for its value for money.
Is Chichen Itza or Tulum better?
Each archaeological zone has its own history and each one is worth it, however, Chichen Itza is the main city of the Mayan Culture in the Yucatan Peninsula.
- Chichen Itza Day Trip from Cancun
- Chichen Itza Day Trip from Playa del Carmen
- Chichen Itza Day Trip from Tulum
- Best Chichen Itza Day Trip
- Chichen Itza Day Trip 2023
- Chichen Itza Day Trip from Riviera Maya
- Book online Chichen Itza Day Trip
- Chichen Itza Day Trip and packages
- Cancun to Chichen Itza day trip
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.