- All our Tours are departing from Cancun. If you are staying in the Riviera Maya, check availability and price.
- The activities that have transportation included are for hotels in the “hotel zone” (boulevard kukulkan). If you are staying in the downtown area of Cancun or Riviera Maya, check availability before your reservation.
- The prices indicated in MXN are in Mexican pesos and American dollars are indicated in USD.
- The prices shown in any section of this website may change without prior notice.
- You will receive in your mail a boarding pass which you must deliver or show when boarding the tour, if necessary, you will be asked for an identification that matches the name of the person who booked.
- The data requested to make reservations will NEVER be shared, disseminated or compromised, and only the staff of this agency will use this data solely for the purpose of making the reservation.
- The bank details you enter when making your purchase are protected and encrypted by an SSL certificate, these data are NOT stored on our platform, they are only used by the stripe payment gateway, who in turn protect your data.
- Promotions or coupons are not cumulative, nor can they be combined with each other.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund, if you cancel with less time, arrive late or do not show up, no refund will be offered.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- THERE IS NO TIME TOLERANCE, if the client is not on the date, place and time indicated, the tour guide has no obligation to wait for the client, he will lose his activity and the amount paid for the service.
- If when making your reservation you entered your data incorrectly and consequently we could not pick you up or offer you the service, no refund will be offered.
- The experience that requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- The experience that requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
We are not responsible for charges or commissions on refunds by your bank or the payment gateway used by this website which is stripe.
The images, videos and any multimedia content displayed on this site is merely illustrative, we are not responsible for the accuracy of such content.
In case of hurricane, tropical storms, cyclones or any other natural phenomenon of this or other kinds that are not in our hands, only change of tour date will apply.
CONTACT DETAILS POLICY
If you fill out our contact form, or any method of communication, to request help with any questions regarding our services or for any reason, your personal data that you enter will NEVER be shared, disseminated or compromised for any other purpose than its use. correct and will only be used by the staff of our agency to resolve any situation that you expose us in this section.
Nichupté.com is an intermediary agency between clients and companies that provide the services published here, such as tours, activities, hotels, car rentals, carriers or any service contracted on this website or company. Therefore Nichupté.com, its business partners, agencies, collaborators and third parties disclaim all liability for losses, injuries, accidents or any transient before, during or after the purchase of any service through this website or directly.
By reserving any service on this website you accept these terms and conditions, for any legal clarification it must be done directly with the service provider directly.